Saturday, August 14, 2010

Opening Day

Well I've been quilting for about 8 years now, and started scrapbooking about 7 yrs ago.  Then I decided THAT wasn't very  fulfilling because i was never able to truly "finish" a project.  It seemed like the book just kept going and going and going,  A couple of years ago I was turned onto stamping at a Stampin' Up! party of all places and joined my demos stamp club.  She has since moved, but the stamp bug has stayed.  I don't stamp everyday, and even sometimes go weeks at a time without creating ANYTHING, but it always just keeps calling me back.

The bug has sbitten me nce again this summer and hasn't let up.  I decided to finally get my blog up and running so that I could show off some of the creations that I am extremely proud of, and share with you all.  Oh, and I doooo still quilt to.  And crochete... and cross stitch.  But those are mostly as i'm sitting watching tv type of projects.

1 comment:

  1. It's great you started a blog! That does tend to make you stamp more often (but don't let it become a burder!)...look forward to visiting you again!

    ReplyDelete